Temple Hopping on Snowstorm Sundays

Instructions: Press Play, then Read Post. 


There was this one time there was this crazy snow storm....on a Sunday. 
Well, the snowstorm wasn't that crazy at all. 
But the idea came after I had hunted down our kitchen table that went missing from the elevator. 
...just in case you were wondering our table ended up in the basement, because some cute girls in my ward and my wonderful roommate were having a tea party in it. 

Anyway, after that random adventure I thought, what could be more fun than temple hopping.
I am from Utah County, and there are so many temples within like an hours drive of me. 
Idea for summer: drive and do baptisms for all these temples in one day. 
Could I do it? I think I could. 
And then take some beautiful pictures? Yup, deal!

So I went temple hopping with my best friend, it kinda felt like a mini-adventure. 
I mean really, it was SO much fun. 
Driving around talking about the gospel. 
So we made it to four temples, Provo isn't pictured 
and by the time we got to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple is was much too snowy,
and I had to be back for a wonderful stake Relief Society fireside. 
(Am I really old enough to be going to Relief Society? Hmmm....)
 
So I took some lovely pictures of The House of the Lord. 
I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 
This is my religion, my rock, and the thing the keeps me smiling even on the bad days. 
It is a gospel of hope, salvation, something greater than just this life. 
Have questions? Comment or visit lds.org or mormon.org to learn more.
As course as always enjoy the photos....

























--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.