Back at the Beginning
Or, Rather Back to Beginning



Take a moment to listen. 
Close your eyes, take a deep a breath, move forward, begin. 
It's how I started this morning,  
realizing that the person I have spent the last year of my life wondering and wandering with - 
would no longer be there. 

Nicholas Sparks says it best though, 

“It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.” 

I am happy. 
And I know that happiness will be there for him too. 
For those that will question this decision, it comes down to the lesson my mother gave: 
You have to listen. 
So I am listening to what I feel Heavenly Father thinks is right. 
So this is goodbye, good luck and I guess I am not getting married quite yet. 
--------------

 I wrote the above on October 22nd, 2012 
and to be perfectly honest I didn't understand. 
I know now why, because I want to be able to do this someday. 


[Photo Credit via Pinterest]

So, for now we just continue to be the best of friends, 
who just happen to be in love with one another. 
I am happy.
 I am so happy and so excited for the adventures that lie ahead. 
I get to be with my best friend everyday, 
and then when I go, well, 
I'll know I'm doing what the Lord has called me to do. 
It is better this way. 
And whomever it is, I will love the life I've been given. 
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is such a beautiful thing. 






--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
 By: Emma Marie.