VOTE, VOTE, VOTE....please?



So, maybe you can't click my cover, but you can use the link to vote: 
 CLICK ME

Thanks so very much for taking the time to vote, it means a lot to me, and you may have to go page 2nd or 3rd page depending on the votes :) Hopefully this photography will help many families be together for time and all eternity. 

It's entitled: "My Tender Mercy (Provo, Utah Temple)

For me, this photo is very personal, and I would love for it to be able to bless more families as it has blessed mine.


~Please SHARE if you can, just COPY & PASTE the info below -- thank you so much for your vote!~

[VOTE for Emma Marie's Photo "My Tender Mercy (Provo Utah Temple) in LDS Living's Photo Contest to be in their 2014 calendar!

All proceeds from the calendar go to the "Temple Patron Assistance Fund" so that families have the opportunity to be together forever.

To learn more about LDS temples visit: mormon.org/temples"

Photograph Copyright ©Emma Marie Photography]

--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.