Our Songs Intertwine

Sometimes, we have someone that comes along 
and brings us to see the very things we hate about ourselves. 
The inside, they act as a mirror. 
Creating an environment, where you're forced to love who you are, 
whether that means you make mistakes, fall in love or faithfully continue. 
Today, today I listened. 
I fell in love all over again, 
not with any person, or song, but...with a subject. 
I stared in awe and wonder at going out to these people. 
My brothers, my sisters, 
and I can't help but feel some connection with their darkened skin, 
with their hopeful eyes, with their contrasted white smiles, 
and I fell in love. 
And I can't help but feel, these are my brothers, my sisters. 
I don't know why I feel such a kinship of them, such a love for them, but I do.
And tonight, tonight it has finally been decided.
Hello Tanzania Summer 2013.
Africa is finally becoming a reality.
I'll no longer be a dreamer, but a doer.
And after Africa, what dreams may come will come :) 


Thank You - Image Credit Here :) 



--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.