E-mail Obsession

I keep checking my e-mail. 
Over and Over...
and over. 
Why?
Because I'm waiting for an e-mail. 
An e-mail that will change life as I know it. 
That will decide my future for the next two years. 
That email, 
it's from a college. 
Brigham Young University. 
I want them to want me. 
I worked so hard. 
I want to go. 
But will they want me?
This is why I'm waiting. 
I'm waiting for them to tell me that they want me. 
What if they don't want me?
I've thought about that one too. 
If they don't -- what will happen for the rest of my life?
It's the moment of truth. 
The moment I've spent as long as I can remember working towards. 
I'm waiting on an e-mail. 
I keep checking for it, 
for them to tell me that they want me. 
Over and Over....
and over again. 

--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.