Waiting

I'm waiting. 
I'm waiting for the right person to come along...
it means I have to be alone. 
Lonely isn't so fun sometimes, 
especially when you're thinking to yourself during your time 
and the couple down the hill is permanently glued to the grass and is making out. 
But it doesn't matter, 
because I'm waiting. 
I'm waiting for someone worth waiting for....
yes, I could probably find a guy. 
But I don't need one. 
I don't want one. 
I don't have any crushes.
I'm not infatuated. 
I feel loveless in the season of love. 
Maybe I'm just too picky. 
I want something worth waiting for though...
so I'm waiting. 
And I'm excited to wait....
so for now world I'm just watching, 
and as cliche as it sounds
someday the flawed person will come along
and he will be better than a prince. 
Goodnight World. 

p.s. No Facebook, No Texting, No E-mail tomorrow. It's going to be interesting. Bring on the challenge. 

--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.