Never really been there.....

You know admittedly I've never been a fan of Taylor Swift. Her overplayed acoustic guitar melodies about the boy she met and all her fairytale endings, just don't really float my boat most days. Until I realized, she isn't singing about fairytales or princess rescues or princes. She is singing about the fact that life is about dragons and sometimes it doesn't end up with happy endings, but you keep fighting. I also upon searching found this quote:

"I suffer from girlnextdooritis where the guy is friends with you and that's it." 

Umm, exactly how I feel? Yup. I'm sure that there is someone out there who has had a similar experience. You fall for your best friend (no world, not who you're thinking) -- and then you realize that they'll never fall for you. It is quite possibly the most frustrating thing ever. Someday I hope that the world sees that I'm not this busy girl who has no time, but this pretty girl who has all the time in the world for you. I'm not alone in feeling this way, am I? 


--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.

One Response so far.

  1. Kelsey says:

    Emma. I absolutely love your hair. You are gorgeous. Mr. Right is out there. Heavenly Father will deliver :)