Buddy the Elf,
Says it Best!


This guy makes everything about life wonderful. 
Not to say that I hate life or anything, I love a lot about it. 
There are just some things, well let's say that I don't appreciate as much as I should. 
So what he does is he takes all those under appreciated things of mine, and makes them better. 
For instance expressions, or elbows, or exercise.
And well just Emma, he makes me better.
And maybe all my bloggers out there are getting sick of my silly posts about Stephen.
But, right now that's all there is.
Is Stephen and Summer and....well Account Creation (yay Vivint!)
But,
really,
I guess it comes down to this,
as Buddy the Elf said it best,
"I'm in love! I'm in love! And I don't care who knows it"


--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.