Mind the Gap

"Mind the Gap"
It's a phrase used on trains when crossing from one train car to another. 
When I look back over the past year of my life, I think I forgot about the gap. 
I was going from one point in my life to another, 
with the high speed commotion of everyone else's life happening around me. 
When I realized that gap was there, that I was standing on the middle connectors of the train car wibbling and wobboling around trying to figure heads or tails of which way I was going. 
After one crazy first year of college, sorting out family issues, and finally being "official" 
(I don't really understand this official thing, do I need a license to date someone or something? It's just a decision you make together)

Well, 
I am now 
HERE in life. 

Yes, I remember it's there, but it doesn't bother me as much.
.....and I don't really mind the gap anymore. 






--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.