Finished!
And OH, I'm getting so excited!


I know it's a box, 
with grey and white lines, 
and some words or so. 
But you know what those highlighted blue ones mean?!?

......it means I've completed all the summer assignments, 
for
BEING AN R.A.

I am so excited for this, I look forward to those seventy-three girls coming my way, 
in just over a month. 
The countdown is coming, 
it's coming with fishing line. 
It comes with tags. 
It's coming with tissues paper, 
boxes and bags. 
And I'm puzzled, and I'm puzzled,
and tickled blue too!
My RA homework is finished, 
and I'm so excited for you....well....erm, them. 
So, tomorrow begins another ten-hour shift at Vivint, but you see there is so, so so, 
SO, very much more to look forward too. 



--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.