200 POSTS
What the?

In order to celebrate this post I will.....
do absolutely nothing special. 


--
nope, that's a lie. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I will share my deepest desire right now, 

which is?

tO mAkE A sNoWmAn 

(Chanel ad man in the background provided by my wonderful roommates, yes, he's creepin' on my snowman dreams)  

Seriously, I have so many freakin' carrots. 
Whose idea was it to buy three whole bags of mini-carrots?
oh...that's right, me. 
And it's so cold, 10 degrees in the morning here and there is no snow. 
Please, local BYU zoobies - stop praying for no snow. 
I'm really dreaming of a white Christmas, 
because next Christmas I'll be saying hi to HI. 

So, happy 200th blog post.
Thanks for sticking with me - now if I could just get some snow to stick. 
Love you all, 
Emma

p.s. Can you tell I'm losing it a bit with finals coming up?
Yeah, oh well, pray for me? Ha ha - here we come finals week! 


--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
 By: Emma Marie.