Smiles, Lights and Cute Dates



 Let''s face it - I'm a sucker for cute dates just like every other girl on the planet. But, I'm working on being a bit better than average. Can't I give a little bit on this one though? Yes. I think so. It really was one of the best dates I've ever been on - I had a blast. First off he came, and before even going on a date he fixed all of my friends computer struggles. Then he took me up to Salt Lake and whisked me away to the Lion House Pantry. Have you ever run across icy temple square to make it on time to a restaurant before they close? Well I can safely say that I have now. The food was delicious, and it was really fun being up at Temple Square. Taking pictures, laughing about these silly new motion sensor boards they have. I felt like a ninja trying to get the thing to work. You know how Pop-Tarts have instructions on them? These boards needed to have them too.  So after my ridiculous ninja moves, he walked me over to a gazebo and he asked me to dance with the music from his iPhone. Ya, it was a nice little date, then we drove back down to Provo, tried to see at movie at the theater at Thanksgiving Point but instead watched a movie at his house. Seriously, Night & Day it's a must see for sure. At the end of the day, I think it's about being happy, that you go to bed and wake up with a smile :)  Thanks Stephen for the smiles. 


--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.