Cook It, Tuck It, Polka-Dot-It.


Confession #1: I have never had to cook in my life 
--really I haven't. 
So, after much contemplation I came to this conclusion: 
I HAVE GOT TO LEARN HOW TO COOK. 
How many of you when I say the words "good cook" think of 
your mother?
Ya, well that's what I want to be. 
Motherhood preparation 101 -- learn how to cook. 
Maybe even wifehood. 
Livin' in whatever hood there is, 
I need to be able to make food, yes?
Good, edible fabulous food....
okay, deal. 
Random tidbit of information: My mom in the 6th grade bought me an easy bake oven in an effort to teach me how to cook. You know what I used it for? I made three cakes, and the rest I took out the safety restriction on the heat lightbulb and used it to make s'mores. 
Emma Cooking Fail. 

So here I am, I planned out my meals for the next two weeks of all those lovely foods I wanted to try. 
Wish me luck & watch for Easy, Bake It posts coming soon. 
(Come on, you want to come along for this adventure too, right? Right?) 




Confession #2: I have never tucked my shirt
 into a pair of jeans. 
Well, you see way back in August, 
 I bought a pair of trouser jeans. 
It's December - 
I've never worn then. 
Emma clothing fail. 
So, what do you think?
Do I keep tucking it all in?
I really can't decide. 







So for now, I'm left to cross my tees (with a belt) and enjoy my polka-dotted i's. Wish me luck!





--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
 By: Emma Marie.