Everyone Can Cook.....I think.

Major Cooking Experiment #1 
Chicken Cordon Bleu 
Mandarin Almond Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
Side of Corn (from a can, he he)
with Lemon/Orange Cream Cakes

So, to fully capture this experience - I shall do this: 
BLOG WHILST BAKING

Chicken Cordon Bleu: 
Wait, pound the chicken? With what?
Is it supposed to wrap all the way around?
Yes, I think it is - crap, well it'll still taste good, right? 
Yes, yes it should. 
Alright, well that goes in the freezer until I can heat it.


Sauce:
WAH - what the heck is the cheese doing?
My roommate: It's coagulating.
Great, my cheese now just wants to pretend like it's blood,
maybe it's a defense mechanism as to not get eaten. 

Salad:
Okay, this is the east part- mix all ingredients.
K, cool done...and refrigerate.
That was kinda boring, good thing I'm adding poppy seed dress.

Side of Corn:
Master of the can opener unleashed,
pull out of metal can, poor in bowl
- and press instant cook two minute button.

Lemon/Orange Cream Cake:
Cream butter and sugar - wait, cream, butter and sugar,
oh cream them together. Got it.
Ummm, why is it not browning on the top?
Ah well


.....and the final product looks like
(ya, the pictures don't look as great as they could - but it was dang delicious)





So, that's all people...until next time,
cooking it's not that hard,
it's Easy, Bake it!


--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.

One Response so far.

  1. Emma, you are so cute. We should cook something together sometime!!!! Please?