Best Friends Don't Let Best Friends Have Awkward Moments Alone

There are days in your life when you just need a best friend to be there. 
Can I just say that the best friend for me has been Mike. 
It's weird when you find out that your best friend has just gone and grown up on you. 
Writing blogs, going to college, living on their own.
 I don't know when he was allowed to grow up,
 but I guess we all do it at some point or another in our lives. 
It's rather enjoyable to have fun moments like these those. 
As for growing up, you can read about his adventures on his blog. 
It's pretty much the coolest thing since sliced bread....so go visit it?? 

Don't get confused though, our blogs are not the same, and neither are we,.
Now that would just be awkward wouldn't it?
For your viewing enjoyment use this cool webcam: Just another fun thing



--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.