Welcome to My Silly Life.




Sometimes, Stephen shows up with food for me during his lunch break. 
--  And what does he bring? 
My favorite - Zupas! It was quite a wonderful surprise :) 
My recommendation: a half wisconsin cauliflower soup with a honey bacon club. 
ooohhh, also, try the nuts about berries salad :) It's delicious too. 
Most days I just sit and think I am incredibly lucky to have some many wonderful people around me. 
So, Dear You (yup, that means each any every one of you) thanks of making me smile in my life. 


Yup, that picture pretty much sums it up. 
Welcome to my silly life, it was semi-ridiculous. 
So I may be less than perfect, and I may slurp my soup sometimes, 
but these days I just keep smiling. 





--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.