...Hello Old Friend & Love




Sometimes I'm just a dummy and should have done what I loved truly in the first place. 
Hello, pre-photo major & anthropology as a double major. 
Don't look at me like I'm crazy, 
I have to have something to do with all of my free time.


Right? Right?
Maybe you disagree. 
Okay, here is the plan - switch. 
If I don't get into the photography major just go full on Medical Anthropology, 
or Religious Anthropology? Or both?
If I do get in, Huzzah!
Then on to graduate school where I shall get a Masters Degree in 
Master of Art, Anthropology (Museum Director? I could see it) 
or....Masters of Anthropology and Health Administrative Services.

-pause to look at all the education-

And in the end, 
I'll probably just end up being a full-time mommy telling my kiddos how smart they are. 
I look at it this way, 
someday I'm being a God, I'm going to have to learn it all sometime. 
And I'm super duper uber excited!
Hello, Photography my love - how are you?
.....it's kind of like Harry Potter greeted death, 
Hello Old Friend and Love. 

--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.