A Few of My Favorite Things
Valentine's Day Edition








Name tags on roses and messages hidden 
Gorgeous black dresses and kisses forbidden
White frosted cupcakes with fake plastic rings
These are a few of my favorite Valentine's things




















Los Hermanos burritos and carmel fried ice cream
Putting Littles to bed to have sweet dreams, not so frightening 
Spending the night like a Princess among queens and kings
These are a few of my favorite Valentine's things 














Nerf gun fights with whistling black darts
Watching a movie
 and falling asleep with my sweetheart
At Toys 'R Us pretending 
to be airplanes with wings
These are a few of my favorite Valentine's things 











When the homework bites
When the tests sting
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite Valentine's things
And then I don't feel so bad








Pretty much the cutest date I have ever been on, and even though things didn't go according to plan and we ended up babysitting my nephews for two hours in the middle of the date, I couldn't have asked for anything better. So thank you for the wonderful date Stephen! You are the sweetest. 
Oh and for all of you who would like to read a little about him or what he thinks on life. 
His blog is here ---> Click Me

Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day! 
Remember you are loved, especially by me :) 





--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me. 
By: Emma Marie.