Today I want to write about a place that is very special to me; the House of the Lord, the Temple. These past few weeks I have had the incredibly opportunity of attending temple prep in my YSA ward. It has been such a marvelous blessing in my life to be able to learn more about the temple. Truly, I think of my own family that was sealed here for time and all eternity. I would like to say this simply, my gratitude for this house, and for the moments I have the opportunity to be a little bit closer to my heavenly home, with my Father. Truly, do not let anything keep you from it, for it is a place of peace, of comfort, of answers, of a happiness within you that no other place can bring. 

And as I think about how blessed I am to be have the restored gospel and the truth in my life, to live in a city that will soon have two temples within walking distance from wherever I am. That in other places, they must hours, days, some even traveling by weeks to go once. And as I think of this, I think, why not help them to have an eternity with their families?

This month I was reading in the Ensign and came across a short blurb about President Monson's talk entitled "As We Meet Again" it talks about The General Temple Patron Assistance Fund. As it says in the talk, "This fund provides a one-time visit to the temple for those who otherwise would not be able to go the temple and yet who long desperately for that opportunity. Any who might wish to contribute to this fund can simply write in the information on the normal contribution slip which is given to the bishop each month." I thought what an amazing opportunity it would be to be able to help someone have the opportunity to be with their family for time and all eternity. 

I just wanted to leave this with you, and my testimony of how amazing the temple is, and what a blessing it has been in my life. If you want to find out more about LDS temples, visit this website, if you want to learn more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints visit this website.


--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.