Penguins on Parade

I vowed to find something splendid in everyday. 
Biggest Pet Peave: When people walk down the halls at a ridiculously slow pace and then their friends do it with them and they block the whole entire hallway
...or in my case today, the stairs!
So...when people walk slow, I feel like I'm weebling and wobbling -- 
because I'm just waiting. 
When I think weeble and wobble I think...Penguin. 
So I proceeded to walk down the stairs like a penguin of course. 
(Logically this is the next thing that would follow, yes?)
To the random freshman, sophomores and juniors who proceeded to do it with me. Thank You. 
Thank you fellow classmates who think that walking down the stairs at 2 steps per minute is ridiculous. 
And to the random underclassman who said "I love the Seniors!"
I love you too. I love you too. 
So next time you feel super slow...walk like a penguin....
...maybe you'll find you're the leader of penguins on parade! 


--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.