When all the randoms make sense....

For the sake of trying one of those random pass along things, 
For the sake of avoiding finishing my Sterling Scholar Portfolio, 
For the sake of having a reason so that I would post that last post, 
I said....hey, what the heck! And went for it.....

so, I followed these instructions:
"instructions 1 - Go to Wikipedia and hit random. The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band. 2 - Go to quotationspage.com and hit random. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album. 3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”. Third picture no matter what .........it is, will be your album cover. 4 - Use photoshop or similar (picnik.com is a free online photo editor) to put it all together. 5 - Post it with this text in the "caption" and TAG the friends you want to join in"

And this is what happened.....

 Photo copyright cgrantk via flickr
Quote from Frida Kahlo

Thank you random challenge for pinpointing EXACTLY how I feel right now. 
I mean who knows what Leopold Square is, but.....
at least when I'm having a weird day now I can say
Hey it's a Leopold Square kinda day! Hey!
(yes, that was a reference to Arthur)

That is all. 











--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.