-33 Posts in Drafts-
one liners from the unfinished life of Emma



Oh hi there, again. 
I realize it's been awhile. 
After some recent requests to post on my blog again, 
I thought I should dismiss the myths. 
I have been blogging, or trying to blog at least. 
I have 33 posts in drafts. What this means to you,
 is that I have a whole lot of unfinished thoughts. 
On what? Well I have come to the conclusion to share my sporadic thoughts and make a short compilation of unfinished blog posts, just one liners that were almost inspirational. 



Hacking, Spam and Facebook... I believe the original meanings were somewhere along the lines of cutting something up, some disgusting processed "claimed to be meat" that came in a can, and a book about faces for 2 year olds. 

you will always have some excuse not to live your life ~ chuck palahniuk [thank you Mallory]

 We're like romance to-go. So keep it in a box, and let's make it our secret?  Deal? Let's not make this complicated. 

 These are friends, not food. Or am I being spiritually fed? Are they food? Could you coordinate your missionary farwells, puh-lease? Church for 8 hours every Sunday leaves little time for any other type of food consuming time. 

 I'm a quitter, but really I'm not. Quitter: A person who gives up easily.I wouldn't call this giving up easily -- I'VE TRIED.

I'm not a mean person, but this isn't fair. Basically I'd qualify it as torture. So, mwahahaha, that was my vindictive laugh. 

I hate untying heart strings, It's hurts like nothing else. I'm waiting for Wuthering Heights. 

You let me, just be me and I cannot pinpoint how we met, because I think you've always been apart of me. 
Even if no one sees, even if I'll never say it out loud. No chance, no way, I won't say I'm in love.

Promising to send a missionary a cupcake? It's a big commitment, kinda like marriage, but not. 

What does he fill so much of his time up with? What is he so afraid of? What is he hiding? Is it so awful that he had to make me feel ashamed of who I was? This isn't right.  

I've never been so afraid in my life. It's just an envelope. What am I so afraid of? Heavenly Father will take care of me. Heavenly Father always will. I haven't even opened the envelope and I'm crying.

Every relationship requires a meet cute, I am now in the business of creating the best meet cutes ever. 
My husband and I are gonna have a really, really, good meet cute. I'm sure of it. 

It's all so volatile, everything in front of me. I don't like it at all. 

Pancakes & Waffles, when did breakfast foods become descriptions for hand holding?

So, five hours later....and -BAM- some cupcakes. Ta-Dah. 

"Spock the vulcan retriever! See Spock live long and slobber!-Full House

Perfectly wrong right turns. Perfectly right wrong turns. Missed road signs and speed limits changing.

 I wish things were different. I wonder sometimes if you wish they were also, do you?
The thing is, things are as they are. And I'm going to be happy that they are. 

Density. How humanity defines-thickness, weight, quality, complexity, stupidity. Sometimes I wonder why you can't see it....

Fail again. Fail better. 

Here is what I think. If you're a boy and you think a girl is cute. Why don't you tell her she looks pretty that day? This isn't rocket science boys, it's dating, come on. 

In short, I have returned to the blogosphere. Hope you enjoyed this! Comments are always welcome and much appreciated.  So, later, life update? 
Yes, followers, yes. 

[Disclaimer: for some of you that may have noticed that there are only 21 one liners here, this is because some a) were just images, b) were must to confidential to share at this time, or c) have turned into some evolved version of another post on this blog]

--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
 By: Emma Marie.

One Response so far.

  1. Catie says:

    yay!! comments are back. I love this blog post. I have soooo many unfinished one-liners. :)