Bedtime.Pedtime.Phodtime.Photogrome.Photography


And this is the moment you all should be looking at me, 
and say to yourselves...
Emma you need a life. Because, really, I do. 
[p.s. If you click on the photo it makes it bigger, then use Ctrl & + together zooms in]
Ya. So, here is the story, 
I found a flashlight in my bathroom as I was getting ready for bed - 
I thought. Hey. I wonder if it light painting looks cool in a mirror. 
(yes, world I was going to go light painting tonight until it started raining. welcome rain. welcome.)
SO......summer is getting the better of me, 
I'm running out of ideas. 
.seriously
..running
...out
....of
          .....what was the word again?
Oh ideas. 
I am very excited for tomorrow though, 
just for one experiment in particular, 
but time for bed now. 
Tomorrow. Come Sooner. 



--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.

One Response so far.

  1. oh hi,
    I like your creativitiy. let's play with it sometime.
    It will be called "The most creative day EVER"
    we'll even wear creative clothes and eat creative food.
    :)
    kay.... love you bye :)