Fireworks. Isn't it about time?

I'd just like to say. 
My family is the coolest. 
I wouldn't trade my Mom + Me family for anything. 
Ya, it's different. 
Ya, it's really really odd sometimes. 
But there are moments where I get to sit and laugh with my mom and say, 
"yep, I wouldn't trade this for the world". 
Tonight, was one of those nights, 
Perfect view. Lots of Smoke. Fireworks all around us. Front row seats. 
Where?
No, not at Stadium of Fire. 
In a car, on the way back from Day's -- getting 99 cent chips. 
At least we had festive brownies? 
We're so cool. 
Wanna hear how cool we are also?
We pick the perfect spot for my graduation lunch. 
No lines. No crowds. Only people there from Timpview. They made fresh food to my exact specifications -- Italian recipe of course. It was wonderful.
Where?
The hospital cafeteria. 
Yep. We are THAT cool. 

--- okay, ya, ya so we're lame. 
But it was perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything better on both accounts. 
So thanks Mom, 
I love you. 
I love us. 
I love our Mom + Me family, 
even if we don't fit in. 


--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.