If I Never Knew You.

What if you never knew the people you knew?
What if you never loved the people you loved?

What if?

More profoundly then I could have said it, 
"A four letter pronoun and a tiny conjunction-- if combined make the two most dangerous words in the English language."

At the end of the day, it's the biggest question, 
and if you can answer it --
it will determine your happiness. 

What if I went to Medical School?
What if I got married?
What if I confessed everything I'd ever done?
What if I decided not to go to class today?
--
it is the single most important two words in the English language.
And that is incredible to me. 

So, after yesterday, the wonderful yesterday it was. 
Making dinner with one of your best friends?
-- oh so much fun. 
Hanging Christmas decorations?
Even better - hands down. 

So what if?
What if I walked to the edge of everything I've ever known, 
and took a little bit of a leap of faith?

.....well I think I have three years until that. 
Oh the other hand, 
I'm quite happy & I have two dates this week! Woo!

Happy Monday, bring on the What Ifs of Life :)


--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.