They're Popping Up Like Daises!


Photo Credit  <--- can be found there. Thank You. 
Venting much? Yes. This is seriously one of my biggest pet peeves. Just because you have a nice camera, and have taken one photography class does not make you a photographer. Your overexposed, picnicked pieces do not count.  Goodness, I wouldn't even say I'm a photographer.  I'm just a girl with a camera, who happens to like taking pictures of people.  Please, please, please, don't claim the title unless you've had some experience first.  It's sort of a special thing, it's kinda of like saying you're a movie star in my mind.  (logical fallacy much? possibly) --but really, just because you have a camera does not mean you take it and start your own business on Facebook.  It's semi-kinda-really ridiculous.  okay?  k. thanks. 


--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.