Two > One
.....

Two, it's always been my favorite number. 
Why?
Because two is better than one. 
Two means that you're never alone. 
Two is always divisible though. 
Two is the only number that when you 
add it, 
or multiply it 
-- you get the same number. 
Four. 
It's a special number. 
The thing is, is there is never enough time. 
There is never enough time to figure out life, or love, or loneliness. 
But two will always be greater than one. 
Together is always better than being alone. 
Really though in the end what you worry about, 
is that 1 + 1 = 2. 
Did you know that it's mathematically possible to prove that 1 +1 = 1
I guess the deal is that I don't really want to end up in an equation like that. 
I'm still figuring it all out in my brain too. 




--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.