Neat, Clever & Closed Doors .....



It's a shot in the dark. 
 Prove that this shot in the dark means something. 
It's scary, 
I know it's hard because no one wants to get hurt. 
It's hard for me to give up these dreams,
if I don't know for sure that they're not what I want.
But right now...
qualifications for the position well...
2, 9, 14, 18, 19, 24, 25, 31, 41, 42, 44, 45, 46, 47, 50
-- yep that's 72.7% here, down 15/55
and really,
I can't even believe I'm saying this,
but I think change will be a good thing this time.
Loyalty means I will always love,
opened doors means I will always seek opportunity,
but looking back means there is always a closed door or two.
Life is about choices,
so where do I stand on this one?




--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.