Ya, We're A Thing - My Little Guy







This is my guy, right here. 
He's my nephew. 
He pretty much makes my life all the time. 
Do you see that photo up there, 
well - we're riding a roller coaster in that photo.
A roller coaster with loop-de-loops if we're being specific. 
Maybe you're wondering what we're doing in the other one...
Well he's being a ninja - and I'm not noticing his ninja-ness. 
Don't worry, he's still working on not being caught on camera. 
One time he told me he wanted to be a  ninja when he grows up. 
So, for him - I hopes he reaches his dreams. 
He reminds me every day to keep smiling and to keep going after my dreams. 
So this is my guy, ya we're a thing. 
I think he's pretty cute, he thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. 
No matter what happens - he loves me anyways and for always.  
I love him more than anything. 
So thanks little guy for making my night. 
I love you Westlee bug. 



--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.