Cute Girl, Just Best Friend Material

Sometimes I sit and wish that you could just tell someone how you feel about them without it having to be weird, or require some sort of commitment. Why can't  it be the first time you see someone, have them say 
"Hi, I think you're cute, I think you've got potential as to being something more than my best friend."
Because I'm just fine with being best friends....I just don't really wanna hope that you like me, 
if you're really not ever going too. Is that fair? I don't think so. 
You know what, I'm a cute girl, you can like me, it's fine. 
Let me be honest, I think that you're a pretty cute guy. 
But if you don't I'm a pretty cute girl who doesn't wanna keep hoping. 
Because if I'm just always gonna be a cute girl who is best friend material, 
could you let me know now?
Thank you. 

Someday...I hope I get to be that cute girl who is a little more than best friend material. 
I just keep telling myself that, someday there is going to be more than this. 





--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.