Our Dreams

Last night I took our dreams out of a box. 
I flipped through the hundreds of photographic images as I lay in bed last night. 
I remember wanting you and I remember just wanting you to be happy. 
And now, 
now I'm not really sure what I want
 and I think that's a bad thing.  
I'll admit it, I've missed you a whole bunch.
 I missed the way you say my name &  how you say hello on the other end of the phone. 
I missed the way you say goodnight and hesitate to hang up, 
maybe I am too because I don't know when I can call back again.
I don't know if I can call back again. 
After taking our dreams out of a box I'm afraid the feelings are all so fresh, so raw. 
So much so that I could.....but I just keep saying we can't. 
So, maybe if you let me know how you're feeling about this, maybe I'd be flattered. 
Really though, 
for now I'll just miss the way you say hello and try to take this slowly. 






--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.