Bear Lake Love

For those of you who have never been to Bear Lake, it sorta looks like this:




 It's basically one of the most beautiful places, maybe not in the whole world, but for sure in Utah. 
Or maybe in Idaho? 
How many states did we go through??
Wyoming, Idaho, Utah. 
Whatever, you get the idea. 
This was the second time I've ever been to Idaho,
but really it's the first because last time it was in an airport with no windows. 
Weird, huh? 
Really it was a lot of firsts for me. 
Boating, Raspberry Shakes, Tubing, Idaho...
Truly, it was wonderful! It was beautiful, did I tell you about my first time boating? 
Flying at high speeds on a tube was one of the scariest experiences of my life.
I'm pretty sure anytime we went over a wave I screamed. 
I was so scared after I face planted, then hit Vanessa, that I probably peed my pants. 
Did I really just tell you that I peed my pants because I was so scared? Yep, guess I did. Thanks Brother Rich for flipping us. 
I laughed 'til I cried, I had a lot of 'staches, made some bracelets, ate some raspberry shakes, went to Paris let my hair blow in the wind, ate some fantastic food, crazy dancing, 
saw some fireworks and just had tons of fun! 
[despite the fact that I may or may not have come back with another death cold :/ bleh]
Did I mention I finally got my grassy field photos! Woo!
So thanks Bear Lake beauties for the wonderful time ha ha 








p.s. Thanks to Kristy's little brother Cougar!

He took the threesome ones :)
Also, he can touch his tongue to his nose!
How awesome is that? 
Cougs, you're the coolest
and your hair really kinda does look like JBiebs. 




--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.