If only, If only

I'll admit it, it's been rough. 
Amazing!!
-- but really, kinda rough. 
Lots of walking with a broken toe was awesome - not. 
Two days of NSO, woah, woah, crazy!
[NSO = New Student Orientation]
I'm kind of terrified for my Chem 105 class - we have homework already, what?!?
I need to get better organized. 
I have to go and talk to a million people and not get lost. 
Overwhelming already? Yup, it is. 
And my mind is caught up in school, work, church, lots of stuff. 
It's all so crazy insanity. 
Plus, I'm trying to figure out how to actually "journal" not just a blog. 
Plus, boys, oh silly ridiculous boys. 
And I just keep thinking
IF ONLY, IF ONLY
Also, this new environment - ah?!?
Everyone is nerdy and smart and service oriented, 
how in the heck am I going to be different and set myself apart from them?
So I'm struggling, just a bit, already. 
I can do this though, I can do this.
At least that's what I keep telling myself....

--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.