Enough Already.

This week is going to be one of the biggest weeks of my life. 
I have to move out. 
I have to go to college. 
I have to grow up. 
I have to be an adult. 
I have...OH NO. 
Okay, let's not remind me of all those again. 

I'm terrified. 
I'm so scared that I won't be good enough. 
That all the fears inside about not being pretty enough, not being skinny enough, not being smart enough, not being nice enough, not being outgoing enough, not being hard working enough, not being kind enough, not being brilliant enough, not knowing the right answers enough, not cleaning enough, not cooking enough, not saying hi to people enough, not having time enough, not being like everyone else enough, not fitting in enough,  not seeing my family enough, not laughing enough, not running enough, not losing weight enough, not smiling enough --
that I simply won't be good enough.

And I'm afraid some of those fears might be true. 

What do I do?
And I keep trying to settle my uneasy thoughts, 
but I can't. 



--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.