Definitions

Have you ever defined definition? It's a concise explanation of the meaning of something. Who knew? So with the first blog post. I must define....this blog. It is simply this, just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of my life, Emma Marie.There is something that IS exquisitely beautiful, painfully honest, and brilliantly designed about writing. Taking the moments, the memories and letting each key stroke take emotion from my heart and allow myself to leave raw feeling to sprawl across a screen in answer to the the cursor that beckons me - onward onward onward. A blog is born, the idea that I can write pure emotion on a page without judgement, without criticism, just a rough draft of life and how I see it through my eyes. I am Flawed. You must first know this. That I am IMPERFECT. I will write away my life......and I'm letting you see it. 
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you enjoy. 


--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography
By: Emma Marie.