Mustaches and many more things....


Today I wondered....about many more things.....

1) I've noticed that the nice boys have a lot of girls that like them, because girls keep day dreaming that they'll like them back. The girl that the boy really likes though -- is just his friend. Failed system right?
2) Just for Jonathan's sake: What the Vodka?
3) Why do people have mustaches? Why would you grow one? Evolutionarily speaking...what is the purpose of having a mustache? I wonder why God decided to have them?
4) My hair is longer enough to do this (see left) again. Odd, right? 
5) Ever noticed when someone says the word yawn.......you yawn.(Did you just yawn?) When someone says laugh repeatedly...you laugh. k, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh. Did I at least get a smile?
6) Why do they put round pizzas, in square boxes? Logically, I'm sure there is some answer to this. But seriously, think how cool it would be....if it was in a ROUND box. Epic right? Okay. Maybe not.
7) Why is the number seven lucky? Why is the number 13 unlucky? Who got to decide that.
8) Today we did medical histories in Med Tech, we talked about allergies, is it possible for someone to be allergic to water? If the body is 70% water, does that mean you'd be allergic to 70% of yourself. 
9) I watched the news today.....you know how they have the stock market randomly at the end, how come everyone smiles and claps even if the thing fell like a billion points. Is it required to fake a smile? Doesn't really make me have anymore faith in the stock market. How about you?
10) You know those red lines on top of your notebook? Why is it there....why would you write anything on it? It confuses me. Why put a line you don't use?
12) Ever notice how these countdown things always skip a number. Does that bug anyone else?
[ 11) Yeah. It bugs me too....]
13) Call me morbid....but what if someone dies how has braces. Do they bury them like that? Someone in my seminary class got them off today. -- random thought, I know. 
14) Speaking of Seminary and religion.....Noah had all the animals on the ark right? Where'd he put the woodpeckers?

....anyways, that is all of my random thoughts for today. Enjoy. Got Answers? Comment.

--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me. 
By: Emma Marie.

One Response so far.

  1. Catie says:

    Oh my gosh!!! I love this post (and basically your whole blog...)To answer the braces question, they wouldn't take the braces off because it's not cost effective. Isn't that funny? I wondered that same question a couple months ago and did some research. :)