Design After Dinner




















While many of you may not know....
if I wasn't going into Neuroscience, 
if I didn't love photography, 
I would probably be a fashion designer. 
I've always wanted to take a fashion design class. 
Why I never did? 
I don't know. 
Tonight I started looking up cute clothes and putting together outfits...
and this is what I found. 
I then sketched it out. 
Really, in fact I love sketching. 
I always tell people that's why I'm not going into Photography. 
Truth: I'm not going into Photography because I want something challenging, something I just can't coast through. 
I don't know? What are your thoughts? 
I know, quite the random post, but really so much happened today that to post anything coherent would be adding insult to injury.
Ah, another perfect outfit though, to end a crazy day with. 





--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.

One Response so far.

  1. Catie says:

    Love it! You could always take some sort of beginning fashion design class at BYU? I'm sure there's something you could do. I always wanted to be a neurosurgeon, but now I'm beginning to like orthodontia.

    You'll never regret doing something that you love.