Hope for Lonely Days


Despite some days when you feel sad inside, sometimes you have to look across from you and realize that there is someone who might be falling in love with you....and they're just waiting for you to smile, so that they can have an excuse to smile too



I don't really know much about love though, so try not to worry too much . I am just trying to figure out if it will be worth it in the end. I'm trying to decide all of this in the middle of college, yearbook deadlines,  journalism due dates, high school relationships and trying to understand Glycolysis in AP Biology.

....Confession: I'm thinking now is not a good time to be worried about this.

But don't they say there is no time like the present. This makes things
--complicated
So now what?



 That isn't new though. How long have we been hearing that phrase? Aren't we all too young to know what love is anyways? A word used flippantly and without real feeling sometimes in my opinion. It concerns me that the world thinks I'm amazing, I'm rather flawed in fact. I'm really flawed actually. 

.......Confession: I don't tell the world everything about me.

If I don't tell the world, that makes me, the real me is a secret, so does anyone really know me? This makes things
--complicated
So now what?

I don't know if anyone out there really does. There is one person I can think of and I doubt that they really know they do. For once, I was completely open with someone. Just once. I don't think I'll do that again, but here I am writing on a blog for the world to see. Just me, Emma Marie, plainly laid out conveniently on your computer screen.

.....Confession: I'm really nervous about this whole thing, but I needed somewhere to write. To show you the world through my eyes. 

I know that you're judging me, it's a part of human nature. This makes things
--complicated
So now what?

...Now I keep writing, and hope that life will eventually work itself out.
 For I cannot prevent judgments, nor secrets, nor love, nor fear.


--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.

One Response so far.

  1. Tom says:

    Dear Emma,
    You are a doll. Life is indeed complicated... But you are a smart girl, that's for sure. I'm sure whatever you do, it'll turn out okay. And whatever happens, you will learn from it. Plus having a blog to write it all out helps a lot. :) And if you need someone to be perfectly real with, I am happy to listen, if it's not too bold to say.

    Best wishes!