Miracles

Many don't know my story
Everyone has a story though, some heartache and horrors that simply haunt them. 
Personally I have looked death in the face feeling it's ice touch my soul more than once, I have seen disease rip apart people, I have watched cancer and chemo, I have seen suicide's bleak eyes, depression's depleting spirit, abuse of the worst kind, relationships be ripped to pieces and families fall apart. 
Trust Me. 
I understand. 
Among all this though, I have seen something more pertinent and personal...
And that is this
I have seen miracles.
Now, I don't mean to be super personal on a blog. I may have already done that though I'm afraid, 
but I felt the need and the desire to say something about miracles. 
The Lord does not give you anything you can't handle. Even if you must wait through it. 
Today I will do something that I haven't gotten to do in seven years....
Today I will see my brother. 
To most this is something they do every day, to me it is a miracle. 
I have been waiting for this day. 
I have been waiting for the wounds to heal. 
I have been waiting for the scars to fade a little more. 
I have been waiting for forgiveness to touch more hearts than one. 
I have been waiting. 
...they say you must endure to the end. 
I am glad that today will be one step closer to that happy end. 
There is a saying, a saying that has kept me going 
"It'll all be okay in the end and if it's not okay, it's not the end"
So today I will go, and I will go and see my brother. 
The story of the protocol son comes to mind when I think of him. 
Some ask, why would you forgive him? 
And I say to them -- why would not forgive you fellow man?
He is literally my family. 

It brings me to the point. 
Have you examined your miracles?
How ever small they may be....they are there. 
Have you taken the time to give forgiveness?
We're all family. Give it up. 
Have you found someone that you can tell them indeed, I understand?
Even if it means giving up a bit of your secrets to help another. 

FIND SOMEONE. FIND A MIRACLE. FIND FORGIVENESS. FIND THE LORD IN YOUR LIFE.  


--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography n
of me. n
By: Emma Marie.