dolce far niente


 Tonight, I watched a movie. 
Eat. Pray. Love. 
It reminded me of Rome -- Roma. 
I love it there. 
It is by far my favorite  place in the world. 
dolce far niente is the sweetness of doing nothing. 
That is what I love about Italy. 
It doesn't matter what you look like, but knowing that you are unique and loving it anyway. 
You is about being alive, breathing in everything bright color or pattern, the beautiful language. 
and of course -- THE FOOD.
I miss that sweetness in life. Someday I'll find it soon. 



























and finally a short scene with some very wise words.......


“But I love him.” - Liz
“So love him.” - Richard
“But I miss him.” - Liz
“So miss him. Send him some love and light every time you think about him, then drop it. You’re just afraid to let go of the last bits of him because then you’ll be really alone, and Liz Gilbert is scared to death of what will happen if she’s really alone. But here’s what you gotta understand, Groceries [that's what he calls her]. If you clear out all that space in your mind that you’re using right now to obsess about this guy, you’ll have a vacuum there, an open spot – a doorway. And guess what the universe will do with the doorway? It will rush in – God will rush in – and fill you with more love than you ever dreamed. So stop using him to block that door. Let it go.” - Richard

--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
 By: Emma Marie.

One Response so far.