With Much Love...

Dearest Friends, 
Thank you for loving me. 
Thank you for all the cute things today. 

Just to highlight a few sources, which shall remain anonymous. 
LETTERS TO EMMA: 
"Emma-
You are a pretty swell gal, I think very highly of you. You are intelligent, comical, insightful, beautiful, and many other things. So have a wonderful day, and know you are quite amazing

With Love "

"I wuv you"

"I think for someone to like me they'd have to odd. So it's a good thing you're odd too, I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Did you say please? Emma is a beautiful daughter of God, you should treat her as such."

"You are really incredible and I totally look up to you"

"You are crazy. Yep, thats probably what I have always wanted to tell you. Jk. I admire you and am so proud of you."


So, Thank You. 
Thank You for making today a beautiful day. 
With much love and thankfulness :]



--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
 By: Emma Marie.