Still.....School

I live here. This place called school. I call it home
I put everything aside to be here. I don't really know why. I think it's just because here I'm safe. There is nothing which I have to run from. There is nothing that I have to hide. I just get to be me. If there is anything close to being me, it's here that I am. So, guess what? That means that you've seen something of me. Woah. Weird.  I can work without thinking, I can think without working. It's a complicated relationship. That's just it though. In the silent oblivion of a classroom there is something beautiful. So here I am, sitting alone in a classroom at 4:15pm on Thursday. All alone, just content to be me. 
If you were here: You'd know I sing at the top of my lungs, I dance around, I laugh, I smile, I text, I freeze my fingers off because I don't think anyone in this building knows how to properly work the heater. 
But I love it. Call me crazy.
Discovery Today: Maybe I wouldn't mind working in a cubical?


--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.