iNcOnCeIvAbLe

I remember three weeks ago, thinking this is the end. I went from seeing my best friend's face every day and that one day in Biology would be the last time we would have a class together. I cried when I walked out to my car that day, what in the world was I going to do without my best friend? Because at the end of the day, he kinda keeps me sane. 
What's worse - he is leaving in less than a year for two years. I'm making him leave me a voicemail that I can listen to when I'm having a crappy day. He doesn't know this yet, but he will. I came to this realization while watching "Singing in the Rain" last night. He is leaving to do one of the greatest things someone can do. He is going to bring people home, to bring the children of God home. I realized how much I'm gonna miss him because even though it's been three weeks since I saw him, we can pick right up where we left off. I wonder if we'll be able to do that after two years, I hope we can. 
At the end of the day, it's rather inconceivable that - well, that...that we ended up in same stats class. No we didn't coordinate it, we just live on the same brain wave. I guess really, I have to say, Thank You Heavenly Father for looking out for me. Being in the Stats 121 class was rather the scariest class I had, it's at 9am in the morning and I'm not social then. So when I'm drowning in a sea of 300 kids, he'll be there - my best friend will be there and it's all going to be okay. 

So, Thanks Best Friend 
for everything. 



--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.