[insert five dots here]

She may have been indifferent, but that is simply because she is shy. 
Really, she hardly shows her true feelings to anyone.
So what if I let you in?
So what if I let you see what I don't let anyone else see?
Do you know I am completely open and honest with you?
 Things I don't tell anyone else. 
Sometimes I wish this was really "ours",
but here are just some dreams
from a conversation that seems from so very long ago.
Dreams I sorta fell in love with.
But I know, I know, you have other dreams to figure out
-- I just wish I didn't get left behind sometimes.
Try to let me down easy okay?





Links For All Above
Child's Rock Climbing Wall - French Doors - Beautiful Library - Understairs Aquarium - Master Bathroom - Lab Puppy - 
Porch Swing - Entryway Tile - Green Accent Wall - Kitchen - FramesAquarium Hotel Room


--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.