Looking For Lemonade


I did what?! 
Yep, ladies and gentlemen that's right.  
I COMPLETED THE FORM
Oh brother, what am I thinking?
So - I guess I'm going to the YSA ward. 
Erm, funny story about that one. 
I feel rather spiteful though, filling out that form. 
[SEE Stephen I can do this - HA!]
Okay, sorry I had too. 
So you're probably all wondering what any of this has to do with lemonade. 
Well, I drove around today - for 45 min, 
looking for what?
Lemonade. 
Some small child should have had a lemonade stand, 
so that I could buy some and have  a nice tasty drink.
And as I drove around, 
I had this stupid form sitting on the seat next to me. 
I thought and I thought and I thought about it. 
You see, because this form has been my own personal brand of....
if you were expecting me to say heroine tsk tsk. 
Anyways, back to reality - my own personal brand of lemons. 
So I thought, well life has given me a lemon, 
so I will go find some lemonade. 
The thing is, 
I couldn't find any. 
And as I sat and thought, 
I said to myself, 
why is this a lemon?
This isn't a lemon at all really, it's lemonade. 
At least, that's what everyone tells me. 
So....
all in all I think I had my lemonade after all, 
metaphorically speaking. 
Well that's all folks. 



--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.