Neuropsychopharmacology

Look up. 
Read that word. 
It's pronounced like this -
/nr-oh-'sī-kō-ˌfär-mə-ˈkäl-ə-jē/
Oh college, I can tell this much - 
we are going to be very good friends. 
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. 

This is the field I'm going into. Read from BYU's MAP. 
"Neuroscience is the field of study covering the
development and function of the central nervous
system and its connection to influencing/regulating
behavior."
Basically, I am so very excited, that is all. 

p.s. Never steal photos that aren't yours. That photo and it's amazing creator was found on this website, or the URL for that photo can be found by clicking here - Thank you amazing person for taking that photo, it's pretty awesome. 



--But this is just another autobiography, examining the prosopography of me.
By: Emma Marie.